Scrapbooks by Shetzers Designs : Photo Keywords : year 2011 : SUMMER NOTECARD - MAKING A SPLASH
· 8 ? x 11 cardstock - Yellow - The Paper Company Mediterranean Fashion Colors - Card Base
· 4x4 & 4x2 Patterned Paper panels - Raspberry Cordial by Paperage
· 4 x 1 ? Pink Cardstock - The Paper Company In Full Bloom collection
· Stampabilities Brown Ink
· Hampton Art - Foot Longs - Travel clear stamps
· Clear stamp block
· EK Success border punch - Zig Zag Chain
· Fiskars border punch - Upper Crest
· Making Memories Paint - Mango
· Foam paint brush
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Remove card base and all materials from envelope carefully - There are small pieces so please double check to make sure envelope is empty.
2. On large 4x4 patterned paper panel, paint a label area in bottom right corner with Making Memories - Set aside to dry
3. On smaller 4x2 patterned paper panel, punch bottom border with Upper Crest border punch - Be sure to start at left side to ensure border patterns will match.
4. On one side of pink cardstock, use Zig Zag Chain punch to punch out ric rac border
5. On remaining pink cardstock, use Upper Crest border punch to punch out bottom border - Be sure to start at left side to ensure border patterns will match
6. Adhere the card pieces in the following order:
· Adhere large 4x4 panel to bottom of card base
· Adhere pink cardstock to back of smaller patterned paper
· Adhere smaller patterned paper to top of card base
· Adhere Ric Rac to smaller patterned paper
7. Stamp Hampton Art sentiment on top of painted section with brown stampabilities ink.
8. Use A2 envelope sized at 4 3/8 x 5 5/8